Saturday, April 21, 2012

Readathon: Update 2

I am now firmly ensconced in The Shape of Desire, by Sharon Shinn, and I am coming to the realization that I will probably never love any of her books like I did her Samaria series.  Those books kind of brought me back into reading fantasy, and they will always hold a special place in my heart.

I'm going to make myself some supper (nachoes and M & Ms...yum!), and then I fully expect to finish The Shape of Desire very soon.  After that, it will be a battle to the death between starting Son of the Shadows and giving in to one of the Samaria books...

Reading stats:
Books finished -- 0; 1 (Daughter of the Forest) total
Time spent reading -- 3 hours; 5 hours total
Pages read/listened to -- 186 pages; 266 pages total/ 0; 30 minutes total

No comments: