Sunday, April 10, 2011

Readathon 2011: The End

It turns out that I was more brain fried than I thought last night, so I didn't post any more about my readathon reading. I did end up getting some good reading in, though, so my readathon stats didn't turn out quite as pitiful as I thought they would!

The facts:
Books finished: 1 (1 total)
Pages read: 234 (367 total)
Hours read: 4 (7 total)

I finished When We Were Strangers shortly after posting last night. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't the greatest thing ever. I finished One Day, by David Nicholls, a few days ago, which pretty much rocked my world. I will be posting on it eventually (probably after I read Tess of the D'Urbervilles), but when I picked up When We Were Strangers, I was looking for another really, really awesome read. When We Were Strangers didn't end up being that for me, but it was a fast, nice read.

After I finished When We Were Strangers, I started Nightshade, which proved to be a good late-in-the-game read. Despite tired eyes and exhausted brain, it kept my attention and made me want to keep reading. I picked this one up at the library based on Amy's review.

So all said, not my best readathon ever, but I still enjoyed it!

2 comments:

S.L. Bookworm said...

Yay! So glad you're enjoying NIGHTSHADE. :) I stayed up all night with it, so you're a more disciplined soul than I.

Read the Book said...

More just really, really tired. I finished it today! And I'm really glad the next one comes out soon...