- I switched jobs: I was teaching at a large public school in Northern Minnesota, and now I am happily closer to family and teaching at a charter school in Southeastern Minnesota.
- I met someone who I think is probably the love of my life. We met right before my huge job transition, and he was a total blessing through the entire moving/job search process.
- I temporarily moved in with my parents for the summer (again!).
- My certain someone moved to this city, and we have really enjoyed seeing each other so often!
- I have experienced my most challenging teaching year in my career.
- I've read less than I thought possible, over the last four months especially.
- I am getting ready to take classes to hopefully FINALLY get my permanent Minnesota license.
Happy New Year, and here's to a book-filled 2013!